Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format and is accompanied with an exact PDF-copy.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The text is the sole responsibility of the author. Language editing is not offered by the editorial board.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- All hyperlinks must appear in notes and in black, following the template.
- Make sure that figures and illustrations have a high digital quality and that they are useful in the layout.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.